Keeping your Ears close to the Ground you can hear footsteps of Celestial Beings. Walking in thei’r footsteps will make your Soul Soar into the wild Blue yonder – A.D.
Meaning – If you keep or have your ear to the ground, you make sure that you find out about the things that people are doing or saying.
Robert Louis Stephenson Quotes
‘There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us’ (variant: ‘… that it hardly becomes any of us to talk about the rest of us’).
‘How to Be Happy’
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. No one has everything, and everyone has something of sorrow intermingled with gladness of life. The trick is to make the laughter outweigh the tears.
3. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Don’t think that somehow you should be protected from misfortune that befalls other people.
4. You can’t please everybody. Don’t let criticism worry you.
5. Don’t let your neighbor set your standards. Be yourself.
6. Do the things you enjoy doing but stay outof debt.
7. Never borrow trouble. Imaginary things are harder to bear than real ones.
8. Since hate poisons the soul, do not cherish jealousy, enmity, grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
9. Have many interests. If you can’t travel, read about new places.
10. Don’t hold post-mortems. Don’t spend your time brooding over sorrows or mistakes. Don’t be one who never gets over things.
11. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself.
12. Keep busy at something. A busy person never has time to be unhappy.’